免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

Anyone Want to Join Me in EQ? Maybe revive RIP?

Since some of you guys seem to still be lurking here I thought I would let you all know that I recently started playing EQ again.  I've noticed some of you have posted on this forum recently and noticed that some of you have actually logged into EQ recently and just want to let you all know that I miss guys,  I miss raiding with you guys and would love to play with you all again.  

Vulak'Aerr server is still there our characters will still be there and you can access them if you are a gold subscriber to the game.  Max level on the server is now 70 and since PoP is now 3 expansions old most of the zones can be accessed without being flagged for them.  Which means it's possible for a guild to go to the elemental planes and get elemental armor and gear up for Plane of Time.  We did Luclin end game at level 65 instead of the normal with 24-30ish characters in most raids and I think it would be possible do PoP endgame at level 70 with 24-30ish characters with sufficient gear.  

I would be interested in reviving RIP and trying to pick up where we left off gear up in elementals and PoTime then move on to Gates of Discord and just keep on keeping on.  I think we would only need about 12-15ish people+boxes to be successful obviously more is better but I would be willing to try with less if needed.   I'd be very interested in giving this a shot and doing our best.

Anyway if anyone is interested please reply here or send a tell to Simone on Vulak'Aerr in game.

P.S. if someone could contact Cesk to lead us again or at least appoint a new leader that would help as well.

本帖最後由 Sunenc 於 2013-1-13 19:59 編輯

Vulak'Aerr server still live @@?

or must need gold subscriber can see it on the server list?

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2013-1-13 20:43 編輯

Yeah the server is still live.  Low Pop but it's still there.  If you are on a  free account Vulak'Aerr will not appear in list.
Progression servers only available to Gold Subscribers and will only show up in list if you subscribed.

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2013-1-13 20:42 編輯

Guilds currently active on Vulak'Aerr are:

#1 Echoes of Elysium: still the top guild on the server beat all of the content then go into farm mode waiting for the next expansion.  Back in June after Cesk went inactive some of us in RIP tried to join this guild but it really didn't work out.  Only members that stuck with them for the long haul were Izie and Kukasil.

#2 League of Grand Adventures: still trying to catch up to Echoes of Elysium but still not making it there.  

#3 Avengers of Kerafyrm: These guys were raiding PoP stuff so I joined this guild on Simone since there were more or less were RIP left off; however they raid at USA Prime times(like the other guilds) so it's really not good for me.   Also they don't use CCH chains and try to spam heal their way through everything so they really aren't that great of a guild which is why I'm hoping to try and revive RIP.  Do have a couple of friends in the guild that might be open to joining us in RIP should we successfully revive it.

#4 The Nightwatch: Not much of a guild just a family that like to box many many characters.  6 months later they still killing Lord Inquisitor Seru and Avatar of War..... They do their own thing.

Anyway that's what's happening on the server right now.  Overall it's not too different than it was in the summer.  A couple of new expansions; can get some decent gear/augs from the Dragons of Norrath(similar to LDoN) merchants to supplement gear from the elemental planes.  Other new expansions are Gates of Discord and Omens of War(max level became 70 with this one) but most of the content for those expansions aren't very friendly to guilds that lack Planar Gear hence the need to do Plane of Time first.  I was with EoE at Gates of Discord release and being Vex Thal geared was a joke because the mobs are just that hard.

I guess some of RIP members went to another games, some back to standard servers because of the free plan, and most of the others are causual players.  It's hard to awake the initial enthusiasm when TLP servers started 2 years ago.

That'll be much easier to reorganize the past RIP members that are still playing actively, then create a new guild, family type, for same goal and group together, maybe raid when enough number.

Avengers of Kerafyrm they don't use CCH chains ? wow cool XD!!

I know what you said @_@
we need how many people?

還有人要回鍋的嗎XD?

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2013-1-14 21:34 編輯

We did Luclin end game with 24iish characters in most raids so only had like 10-12 actual people in most since most characters were boxes.  I imagine with the extra 5 levels and aas we could do PoP end game with similar numbers.  Obviously more people is better but if a few us start playing again maybe others will come to.

Some of the people that quit RIP in May for Diablo 3 might be bored of Diablo by now and would be interested in coming back to EQ now that they had a break from it.

But yeah not too impressed with AoK but hanging with them for the time being since they more casual focused guild but can't make most of their raids due to time.  Like I said if you guys are interested I be willing to try and revive RIP as an Asia Pacific time raiding guild or even as a more casual focused guild if not able to raid that often.

Really miss playing EQ and had an awesome time playing you guys; sure there  were some language barrier issues and I made a few mistakes but overall I thought we had a very fun and successful guild going.

回復 6# Sunenc

i am glad to back EQ , but who will lead us ???
Anyone want to back EQ too ?

Dafy can back with 3 chars~~ anyone want back EQ too ?

我也願意回 vulak, 但是一定要找個真的有心、有閒、不吝於幫助會眾、對eq了解深刻的、知道怎麼帶raid 的guild leader, 千萬別又再來個三分鐘熱度的,玩幾個月甚至幾天就消失、抑或是久久出現一次, 沒責任感的 ; 這樣只會讓公會長期處於苟延殘喘的狀態。

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2013-1-16 18:29 編輯

Cesk is still leader of Reload Ing Pleasewait but he has not logged in since June 1st which is part of the reason we went inactive in the first place.  If someone is able to contact him and see if he wants to lead us again; if he does awesome if not see if he's willing to have leadership transferred to someone else.  He should be able to create a character on a free server and create a petition and say that he is unable to log into Vulak'Aerr and would like to pass guild leadership to another player.  

If Cesk is unable to be contacted we could try petitioning and asking the GMs to change the leadership of the guild.  Now that Cesk has been inactive for several months the GMs would probably be willing to change it to one of the senior officers if we asked them to.  

RIP has 5 Senior Officers:  Dafat(ex leader), Dafy, Liniarog, Ayushm and Maladie(Me).  So far it looks like Dafy or myself would be the best to ask GM to change it to.  Might be simplest to ask GMs to change leadership to Maladie and then I can change it to whomever we decide should be leader.  

In the event that we can't contact Cesk or get the GM to change leadership we can form a new guild and name it something like Reloading Please Wait and become RPW instead of RIP and maintain the same spirit of the guild as before.  

I know that I'm a foreigner to you guys and I don't know Chinese but if no one else wants to be leader I want to let guys know I'd be willing to lead you guys if you want me to.   My work schedule is the same so I'll be able to make every raid as I did before.  If we get enough people and you guys want to raid 4-5 nights a week again I'm willing to put in the effort to make it happen.  If you guys prefer to take it easier this time and only raid 2-3 nights a week and do casual grouping the rest of the nights; that is fine to.  Like I said I don't know Chinese so if I am leader I will need a couple of you to help me manage the guild and help with communication; something similar to how Ayushm, Dafy and I were managing the guild when Cesk became less active.

Anyway so far it looks like we have:

Simone(myself)
Sunenc
Dafy
Acorpse logged in 12-30-12
Faediin logged in 12-28-12
2 guest posters in this thread
1 Friend I have in AoK

I believe Komodo was friend of Acorpse so if Acorpse is playing maybe Komodo would play to.  Galangal posted in other thread that he missed EQ so maybe he and his brother would play again.  Anyway it looks we would have at least 8 or 9 people that would play with us.  If we get started again and get the word out maybe some more our friends would start playing again.  Might be possible to get a few more AoK players to join us since there seems to be several that are more active during Asian times.  Also Fippy Darkpaw server has lots of players on during Asian times but no guilds that actively raid at those times so it might be possible to get a few people from that server to reroll on Vulak'Aerr to join us.

返回列表