免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

Anyone Want to Join Me in EQ? Maybe revive RIP?

Since some of you guys seem to still be lurking here I thought I would let you all know that I recently started playing EQ again.  I've noticed some of you have posted on this forum recently and noticed that some of you have actually logged into EQ recently and just want to let you all know that I miss guys,  I miss raiding with you guys and would love to play with you all again.  

Vulak'Aerr server is still there our characters will still be there and you can access them if you are a gold subscriber to the game.  Max level on the server is now 70 and since PoP is now 3 expansions old most of the zones can be accessed without being flagged for them.  Which means it's possible for a guild to go to the elemental planes and get elemental armor and gear up for Plane of Time.  We did Luclin end game at level 65 instead of the normal with 24-30ish characters in most raids and I think it would be possible do PoP endgame at level 70 with 24-30ish characters with sufficient gear.  

I would be interested in reviving RIP and trying to pick up where we left off gear up in elementals and PoTime then move on to Gates of Discord and just keep on keeping on.  I think we would only need about 12-15ish people+boxes to be successful obviously more is better but I would be willing to try with less if needed.   I'd be very interested in giving this a shot and doing our best.

Anyway if anyone is interested please reply here or send a tell to Simone on Vulak'Aerr in game.

P.S. if someone could contact Cesk to lead us again or at least appoint a new leader that would help as well.

Alright we were able to get guild leadership worked out.  As of yesterday I am officially leader of Reload Ing Pleasewait.  Now that we solved the inactive leader issue I hope we'll be able to make some progress again and recruit new friends.

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2013-2-4 19:04 編輯

Sunenc when I talked to you in game you game other day you gave me more details about your credit card issue.   I think the problem you having is that you are hitting the wrong button.  When you go to change your credit card details you need to hit "ADD PAYMENT SOURCE".

Do not hit update as it will only allow you to make changes to the card you currently use for the account.

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2013-2-1 16:16 編輯

Did a raid of Lord Mithaniel Marr with AoK yesterday.   We wiped and they still refused my suggestion to use a CCH for second try so we wiped again.  On second try I kept recasting Bulwark of Vie, Elixir and Divine Intervention and a bunch of fast heals with Maladie since only 1 of the other 5 clerics in the raid actually focused on healing Simone.  I managed to stay alive until stonewall disc ran out soon after which Maladie ran out of mana then Simone died and raid wiped shortly after.

Between the 4 saves by DI and the actual healing from Maladie and I was doing about half of the healing by myself.  Spam healing doesn't work.   Lord Mithaniel Marr isn't even that hard of a mob; with46 characters in the raid we should have beat him easily but leadership of guild refuses to use CCH so we fail.  RIP beat several mobs that were harder with less people and more boxes.  Aten Ha Ra and Vex thal blobs do more DPS than Mithaniel; Aow and Emp do more than twice the DPS of Marr.  

After spending some time in some other guilds in this server I can say without out a doubt that RIP had the best players of any guild on the server which is why I'm here trying to bring us back.  You guys were awesome and I would love to group and raid with you all again.

If you are still having issues getting the other accounts activated you can still join me on Angmar until you get the issues solved.  We can do some LDoN adventures together or something and have a chance to talk in real time on what we want to do about with the guild.

Yeah I see you logged in on Angmar.  If you can get his account activated should also be able to use same card for other accounts.   Also might try contacting your bank and let them know that you were trying to subscribe to game service based in the USA.  I remember trying to order some CDs from Japan once and had to contact my bank to get the payment approved because it was a purchase based in Tokyo.

本帖最後由 Sunenc 於 2013-1-24 10:07 編輯

my SK account can brush my credit card
I get from sony and my banker reply Verification answer is

i can't pass brush zero dollar credit card .........

my VISA & Mmaster credit card Issuing bank organization reject this authenticate mechanism
but other account can't use same brush credit card

i don't know what's going on ~ WTF !!!

Yeah they changed their shop system.  Took me a few minutes to figure it out to.  When you get to the payment screen you have to hit the "Add Payment Source" button to add your new credit card.

After the Sony event Can't brush my credit card becomes =.= WTF

I have running a new credit card

will Know tomorrow can or not brush XD

Creating a new guild isn't so bad just need to post in RIP guild motd that RIP is still active under a new name as well as on this forum.  Like I said I don't mind keeping Maladie in old RIP as senior officer to help point people to the new guild.  Also this will give us a chance to start fresh and attract new people.

I'm pretty sure we would have at least 6 people, there is you and I for sure.  Roster shows Acorpse was online yesterday so I'm sure he would be on board.   Posts in this thread show that Dafy and at least 2 others(I think one might be Tiagod) would be interested in joining us as well so we do have at least 6.  Also we should be able to recruit some new friends as well; I already have one friend who would be interested in joining us if we could get a guild going again and it's not hard to imagine that we could get others.  Also could try emailing some other inactive friends that have a known email address such as Holisongyy(his character name @hotmail.com).  

Anyway I don't expect our guild to be reborn overnight; it's going to take some time but I'm willing to make the effort to try and rebuild it.   The first month or so will probably be spent leveling up and recruiting old and new people; if all goes well I think we could be raiding by the end of February after the holidays.

返回列表