回復 8# Guest from 124.12.60.x

你是大飛哥嗎?

Leader 這坑沒人想跳吧....

如果是非hardcore型態的話
我個人是覺得誰當不是重點,輪流值班也行啊
只要每個人都有基本帶隊能力就好了@@

to Maladie

sorry XD my english too bad ~ hope you can understand  i mean

i think not anyone to be a Leader , because make a Leader will all most Spend a lot of time on the guild , i think we no  want do this , need work or need hook up girlfriend XD

like a mild or moderate guild type ~ before, we look like a hardcore type too us too heavy

we need to make sure how many people come back , this is my frist view  

我也願意回 vulak, 但是一定要找個真的有心、有閒、不吝於幫助會眾、對eq了解深刻的、知道怎麼帶raid 的gui ...
Guest from 118.168.91.x 發表於 2013-1-16 09:38

你是QQ?

中輕度型態的工會走向
會長就不是那麼重要了我個人覺得啦QQ

上線有伴~能月工怪或被怪月工都好~人數先抓到QQ

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2013-1-18 18:04 編輯

Don't worry Sunenc you're English is much better than my Chinese since what you are saying actually makes sense to me; the Chinese posts I actually have to run through a translator to even partially understand.   

Post #9(Tiagod?) points out that we need to have a leader who is active and responsible and doesn't disappear.   In post #12 Sunenc reminds me that being a leader requires a lot of time and effort and most people don't have extra time it would take to be an effective guild leader.   

When Dafat quit he made Cesk the guild leader; for better or worse that's who Dafat felt was best qualified to lead us.  Cesk had a lot of experience and knowledge with the game.  Our guild was able to beat Seru, Emp, AoW, Vex Thal and Tallon Zek etc. because Cesk had did these encounters many times before and knew how to beat them.  RIP was successful at raiding because Cesk had the knowledge to help us win.  There is no doubt in my mind that Cesk is a very talented and effective raider; however he was not a very good guild leader.  I have great respect for Cesk but he wasn't a very effective guild leader mostly because he didn't have the time for it.  I think Cesk really should have appointed someone else as guild leader and remained simply as our main raid leader; a job he was very good at; becoming less and less active and eventually quitting was very bad for guild morale and led to many players quitting EQ.

There is also the long standing question of how hardcore should our guild bm and how often should we raid and how long.  When Dafat was leader our guild was raiding 6 nights a week 4+ hours a night with some of the longer raids lasting 8-9 hours.   Dafat set a blistering pace that many had a hard time keeping up with but there were many in the guild that liked that pace and RIP was doing very well because of it.  However in late February Dafat decided he was going to quit EQ to go back to college and appointed Cesk to be our new leader.  When Cesk was leader we went to raiding just 4 nights(if that) a week and only 3-4 hour per raid; this was a huge change of pace for our guild and some of our more hardcore players quit or joined other guilds because of it.  This is a tough issue to address but is a issue that exists in all guilds.  Some people simple have more time to play than others and trying to a set a pace that keeps the hardcore players happy without pushing the casual players too much is a hard thing to do.  Most important thing to remember is that EverQuest is a video game and that real life is more important any game.

I think we should be fairly casual and not make them feel like they are required to join us on every raid but also welcoming all characters of sufficient level to join us on raids.   When we start up again we're all going to have to level up to 70 and get new AAs etc. which will probably take a couple of weeks to see who else comes to join us.  When we have a guild going again we can then decide how often we want to raid; probably somewhere between 3-5 nights a week depending on what people want.  When we do raids I think we should try to start raid at 8:00/8:30PM China Time and ending by 12:00/12:30; this kind of schedule worked pretty well for us in the past and I think it would work well for us again.

What we do and can do as a guild will depend on how many people we have playing and how many characters we can get in a raid.  I'm going to list what I think is possible at level 70 with different amounts of characters.

With less than 18 characters: This is a very minimal number of characters but we should be able to some mini raids.

Short term:  
We could kill minis in the elemental planes for loot and patterns for elemental tranquility armor quests(much better than ornate from BoT).

We could raid the new version of Veeshan's Peak that was released during Gates of Discord.  This zone has pretty good loot and shouldn't be too hard for a 2-3 group raid.

We could do some more Vex Thal(no longer needs a key) for clickies and some of the better loot.  We would have to set CoTH mages again however which would take some time.

Longer Term:  We gear up our characters to eventually try and take on some of the gods; if that goes well we could then try moving on to Plane of Time and LDoN raids but it's going to be pretty hard with small numbers even at level 70.

With 18-30 Characters:   With this many people we would have a lot more options and be more effective as a raid force.

Short Term:  

We should spend some time farming the Elemental Planes for loot.  At level 70 with 4 groups we should be able to down most of of the gods as we gear up and get ready for Plane of time.  Most PoP zones no longer require flags anymore however it would be beneficial to kill a lot of the flag mobs anyway since they drop good loots and give upgrades to charms.

At level 70 LDoN raids should also be doable with this many people and give us a good source of augs to apply to the loot we are getting from the elemental planes.

We should also be able to do some of the easier Omens Epic 1.5s.

Longer Term:

We'll use the loot we acquired from elementals and LDoN to prepare us for the Plane of Time.  The first couple of trips to PoTime will probably be a rough but after we get a good grove going I think we could go all of the way and beat Quarm.

With sufficient gear we should be able to complete most of the Epic 1.5s and even some of the 2.0s.

With 30+characters:  If we were raiding with 30 or more characters again we would be in good shape to being a very successful guild.

Short Term:  

Farm Plane of Time, LDoN raids and complete epic 1.5s.

Long Term:

All raiding content from Plane of Time and beyond is instanced.  With sufficient people there really isn't anything or anyone to get in our way and keep us from progressing all of the way into the current content.

Today I submitted a petition on Maladie; asking if it was possible for a GM to assign guild leadership to myself.   I am very interested in trying to get this guild going again and it will be much easier to do with an active guild leader.  Not only is it good for morale; recent expansions have added the guild hall, guild bank and guild tribute systems so it's very important to have an active guild leader to manage those.  

Anyway I'll let you guys know when I get a reply to my petition.  If I become guild leader I can then assign the title to someone else our choosing if desired.  Like I said before I am willing to be guild leader if you guys want me to as I have the time to put in the effort that is necessary to help rebuild the guild do my best to try and make our guild successful again.

Got a reply to my petition today:

Greetings Maladie,

GM Woebot here in regards to your request to be made guild leader of Reload Ing Pleasewait. We unfortunately no longer promote players into the leadership position of guilds, this will need to be done by the guild leader of said guild. If your guild currently has no leaders or active members to do so, if you would like to take part in a more active guild, I would suggest leaving your current guild and creating a new one. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.

More information regarding this can be found on our website's Knowledge Base, for your convenience I have placed links directly to these articles below:

Transfer Guild Leadership - http://soe-ing.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/18443
Taking Guild Leadership from an Inactive Leader - http://soe-ing.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30478

If you have any further concerns or issues, feel free to contact us at any time.

Sincerely,
GM Woebot
Everquest
Sony Online Entertainment

So looks like RIP will continue to Rest in Peace unless we can get a hold of Cesk.  We can however create a new guild if you guys are interested.  We could probably name the guild Reloading Please Wait to keep the same spirit we had before.  Anyway I'm looking for feedback and suggestions.   If we create a new guild I can keep Maladie in the old guild as Senior Officer to help point people to the new guild.

本帖最後由 Sunenc 於 2013-1-22 18:40 編輯

Hello maladie

Regretted about RIP guilds can't reborn

but i think one more important is how much peopl least will in new guilds ? because i think need real personal 6~10

if 10+ more better

Creating a new guild isn't so bad just need to post in RIP guild motd that RIP is still active under a new name as well as on this forum.  Like I said I don't mind keeping Maladie in old RIP as senior officer to help point people to the new guild.  Also this will give us a chance to start fresh and attract new people.

I'm pretty sure we would have at least 6 people, there is you and I for sure.  Roster shows Acorpse was online yesterday so I'm sure he would be on board.   Posts in this thread show that Dafy and at least 2 others(I think one might be Tiagod) would be interested in joining us as well so we do have at least 6.  Also we should be able to recruit some new friends as well; I already have one friend who would be interested in joining us if we could get a guild going again and it's not hard to imagine that we could get others.  Also could try emailing some other inactive friends that have a known email address such as Holisongyy(his character name @hotmail.com).  

Anyway I don't expect our guild to be reborn overnight; it's going to take some time but I'm willing to make the effort to try and rebuild it.   The first month or so will probably be spent leveling up and recruiting old and new people; if all goes well I think we could be raiding by the end of February after the holidays.

After the Sony event Can't brush my credit card becomes =.= WTF

I have running a new credit card

will Know tomorrow can or not brush XD

Yeah they changed their shop system.  Took me a few minutes to figure it out to.  When you get to the payment screen you have to hit the "Add Payment Source" button to add your new credit card.

返回列表