免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖
You downloading EverQuest right?  Which server you plan on playing on?

恩... 我們來討論一下\ , 現在最新的sever 是哪一個? ,

EverQuest currently has 17 servers; 13 of them are normal servers.  Fironia Vie is roleplaying server and Zek is a PvP server.   Fippy Darkpaw and Vulak'Aerr(RIP played here) are progression servers with just 14 expansions currently enabled instead of the usual 20; also they require an active gold subscription to access($15/month).  If you plan on playing the live game and joining a raid guild you will have to buy the latest expansion and also be a subscriber since free account only allows you to get 250AAs(raid character needs about 10,000)

Last I talked to Komodo he was checking out the Erollisi Marr server; but I'm not sure if he is still playing.  Druiderr was on a different server(think Povar but not sure).

If you want to do old school EverQuest there is something called Project 1999 which is an emulation server that isn't affiliated with Sony and is free to play.  They offer just the original game+the Ruins of Kunark expansion.  You can find that here:  http://www.project1999.com/

If none of those options sound fun to you; you can join me in Vanguard and we could play that instead.  Anyway let me know what you would like to do.

erolisi 我看了一下是 the nameless  , 那個地方華人比較多  , 只是 不知道活人多不多 ~
你知道vox server 嗎? ,   反正不是玩  erolisi 就是vox 吧 ~

如果要玩的話 我會刷金會員 , 不過你知道傭兵怎麼用嗎?

今天晚上我都掛在這邊 , 邊看邊聊天決定我們去哪邊吧 ~
我現在問題是 ,
如果刷金會員 一開始我們可以用傭兵練嗎?
可以的話應該就還好 , 反正我們兩個組+傭兵應該就可以一路玩上去了 ~

你那邊有沒有用 skype 啥的? , 這樣我們兩個聊天比較快 ,
不然就是留言板上面討論了

Simon  有看到在回我一下歐 ~

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2014-1-30 20:17 編輯

So you playing on Vox then?  I believe that when you start on the live servers you can select the "headstart" option to start at level 51 and 50AAs.  

Did you make a character yet?  If so what class and name?

If you are playing on Erolissi Marr I actually have characters on there from the old days of Morrel-Thule that I used to play on though they are not that high of level.  Also seems like there is a Taiwanese guild an that server called Real Faith.  Website:  http://www.rfguild.net/

你還在線上嗎?  我在等你中 ~ 不要跑掉歐

我旺季以前的密碼帳號...還有啥鬼闢安全密碼..

返回列表