免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖
Happy new year to you to.  Yeah these forums kind of died with the guild but I still pop in occasionally.  Anyway it's nice to hear from you.

Yeah we can chat.

Back in February you said your company was sending you to travel.  How did that work out?

I'm not currently playing EverQuest. The Vulak'Aerr server is at expansion #14, The Secrets of Faydwer, now.  My characters would be way behind and have a hard time catching up.  The population is also pretty much dead; almost no one on that server outside of EoE.  Normal servers have 20 expansions; probably several Asian time guilds on those servers that we could probably join but would have to powerlevel and grind AAs like crazy to be able to join the raid would need level 100 and about 10,000 AAs......  Which seems pretty daunting. If you have a server and a guild you want to join I could look into joining you there if you like.

Currently I've been playing Vanguard: Saga of Heroes though very casually.  It's been dumbed down some but I think it's still a pretty good game; it's also free to play with few limitations.  If you're interested the website is here:

https://www.vanguardthegame.com/

I might create a thread about Vanguard  tomorrow so everyone can see it in case anyone else might be interested.

Okay no problem.  Let me know when you get a new computer up and running and then maybe we can plan on playing a game together somewhere.  

Also I created a thread about vanguard with links to all of the classes and a few more about the races and other gameplay elements such as crafting and diplomacy.  That's the game I've been playing lately but if you rather play EverQuest I wouldn't be oppressed to that either.

Hi Egocos,  If you're confused why we type in different languages it's because I use a translator; and I'm assuming Varizon is using one as well.

You downloading EverQuest right?  Which server you plan on playing on?

EverQuest currently has 17 servers; 13 of them are normal servers.  Fironia Vie is roleplaying server and Zek is a PvP server.   Fippy Darkpaw and Vulak'Aerr(RIP played here) are progression servers with just 14 expansions currently enabled instead of the usual 20; also they require an active gold subscription to access($15/month).  If you plan on playing the live game and joining a raid guild you will have to buy the latest expansion and also be a subscriber since free account only allows you to get 250AAs(raid character needs about 10,000)

Last I talked to Komodo he was checking out the Erollisi Marr server; but I'm not sure if he is still playing.  Druiderr was on a different server(think Povar but not sure).

If you want to do old school EverQuest there is something called Project 1999 which is an emulation server that isn't affiliated with Sony and is free to play.  They offer just the original game+the Ruins of Kunark expansion.  You can find that here:  http://www.project1999.com/

If none of those options sound fun to you; you can join me in Vanguard and we could play that instead.  Anyway let me know what you would like to do.

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2014-1-30 20:17 編輯

So you playing on Vox then?  I believe that when you start on the live servers you can select the "headstart" option to start at level 51 and 50AAs.  

Did you make a character yet?  If so what class and name?

If you are playing on Erolissi Marr I actually have characters on there from the old days of Morrel-Thule that I used to play on though they are not that high of level.  Also seems like there is a Taiwanese guild an that server called Real Faith.  Website:  http://www.rfguild.net/

I'm online though I'm actually not in Europe.  I'm in the USA and it's 5:30AM lol; but that's how it always was when I was raiding with you guys.  Missed out on tons of sleep but it was good times.

Vulak'Aerr is progression server.  It's not been merged with any other server yet.  The server wont appear in the list unless you upgrade to gold.

返回列表