免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖
I haven't found much time to log into EverQuest over the last couple of weeks.  I have other things come up that are going on in my life right now.  Also, despite my best efforts, I find myself not enjoining much on the new content and features added to the game over the years and am not quite able to get my heart into the game.  I appreciate the invitation to join you guys but I'm just not too into the game right now.  

Anyway since it's probably been two weeks or so since I logged in with any of my characters I thought I would let you guys know what was going on.  I haven't totally given up on the game but will probably not be playing for at least the next couple of months.  I'll let you guys know if I become more active again in the future.  Anyway sorry if I disappointed you guys.  

Good luck to those of you still playing.  Thanks again.

We have a quite successful guild on Lockjaw going right now named Peace of Formosa EX.  If you are interested in joining us you can contact me in game on Sophiee or Maladie or another member in guild if I'm not online by typing in /who all Peace to find currently online members

返回列表