免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖
I never was able to get back into the live game on E Marr; especially after they did that level 85 heroic nonsense; kind of took the fun out of the game.  Besides old school EQ is just better; I'd rather play Velious, Luclin and PoP content over the new stuff any day.  

New server is set to launch late June/early July.  I'd definitely be interested in trying another prog server with you guys if you are interested.  I still have the guild name "Reload Ing Pleasewait" on one of my characters if we want to remake a guild with the same name again.  

There isn't much raid content in classic so that would give us a couple of months to gather people to create a guild with if you guys are interested.   If we get enough interest we could start forming a guild with other Asia/Pacific time zone players right out of the gate.  

Anyway I'll keep an eye on these forums to see who else shows up and post my character names when the server starts.

Didn't realize they launched it already since I was expecting it to actually be launched in the summer since they originally announced it for summer so hadn't checked up on it for a few weeks.   

Anyway I will probably reactivate my accounts on Tuesday when I get a day off to look into this stuff.  

Also, is Ragefire is the server of choice or is it better to do Lockjaw?  From what I am reading; Ragefire is a lot more populated than Lockjaw which means the servers will probably run in to same dynamic as Fippy Darkpaw and Vulak'Aerr had.  

Fippy Darkpaw was over populated so it was harder for smaller guilds to compete.  Ragefire will likely be much the same and could make it harder for us, with our odd playtime, to find raid targets down the line if we want to play the raid game.  On the other hand Lockjaw seems destined to end up like Vulak'Aerr where there is only 3-4 actually competitive guilds initially that all are able to find their niche which worked really well for us during Velious and Luclin; however as the server advanced and the population declined it became hard to maintain enough numbers to the guild through the Planes of Power and beyond.  

Anyway that's something to think about.  Since it's still early in the server it shouldn't be too much trouble to reroll on the other server if necessary.  Anyway I guess it really depends on what you guys want and what your goals are and how well we can recruit more friends.  

Also are we going to resurrect the Reload Ing Pleasewait guild tag?  If so I can create the guild when I make my characters and invite you guys and start building a guild.  

Also if we do become a serious raid guild again we should have a discussion about implementing an effective DKP system to distribute loot instead of having officers decide loot.  While I think for the most part our guild was very good at distributing loot fairly, some people had didn't always perceive it so and there were occasionally mistakes made.  Anyway that's not something we would have to decide today but something to think about down the line if we end up assembling a raid capable guild as how loot is distributed has a very real effect on how well a guild is able to retain it's members.

Anyway let me know what you guys want to do and what your goals are for the server so we can plan appropriately.  

P.S. You can get a progression server exclusive 10 slot container for all of your characters for free in the marketplace but is only available until June 3rd; so if you want it you better act quick.

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2015-6-1 20:08 編輯

Okay I rolled a level 1 warrior on both servers.  Simone was taken on both and was having issues finding another name I liked that was available on both.

Ragefire -- Sophie
Lockjaw -- April

Also I found that there is an Ocenia/Asian guild on Lockjaw server already.  So joining those guys could be an option.  If we can't find more of our old crew it might actually be our only viable option since they will be grabbing most of the Asian time zone players and I honestly don't see much purpose in competing with them directly.

Ascended Darkness: https://forums.daybreakgames.com ... ed-darkness.223008/

Anyway it's something to consider.

Of Course I'm still alive.  I'm only 29.  Took me a couple of weeks to set everything up for 2 boxing but now that I got my grove; I'll be working up my characters.  It's kind of slow going right now though; since my warrior is wearing a full set of small cloth armor she doesn't take hits very well.  I need to get some money together to try and get my warrior a full set of fine plate mail.  

Anyway in case people don't know my characters are:

Sophie: Warrior
Maladies: Cleric

返回列表