免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

Peace of Formosa Ex Has a New Forum

Our guild, Peace of Formosa Ex, has an official guild forum now.  

Check it out here:  

http://pof.cocobohouse.com

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2015-8-31 22:20 編輯

Yeah, I knew posting information about what we were doing on Lockjaw was a good idea.  I figured old members would check here occasionally and maybe see what we are doing and join us.  

But yeah many RIP players there.  Not sure on everyone's who's who since so many have different names now but I know the following are there:

Names as they appeared on Vulak'Aerr:

Sunenc
Varizon
Cesk
Maladie
Galangal
Acorpse
Holysongyy
Tropical
Dafy
Adinbard
Desga
Tona

I might have missed a few; just thinking off of the top of my head.  Some have same name but most are changed and many alts/boxs on some of them so a bit hard for me to list them all from memory but they are there and would be happy to see you.  I know you have already joined server and guild and said hi to a few people.  

Anyway hope you'll be able to join us on raids when you have the time for them; even if it's just on the weekends or whatever.  

But yeah no Raf bonus.  But currently can buy +25% exp potions for a mere 89 station cash each.  Can buy a lot now and save them for when you want to use them.  Each potion lasts 4 hours.  That sale only for a few days so should get while you can since the ymuch more expensive normally.

Edit: looks like today is last day on potion sell so only like 5 more hours as time of this posting.

返回列表