公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖
哈囉   大家近來過的可好?
最近狩獵完魔物回來惹 ,
想問問現在大家都在哪個server?
想回去再跟大家奮戰一下了

本帖最後由 Simone 於 2018-8-5 17:36 編輯

I am not currently playing but was thinking about checking out Angarr server.  It's like progression but stops with Lost Dungeons of Norrath so it's like Planes of Power era for ever which is fine with me.  Planes is fun and Velious and Luclin are still relevant and epics are still decent until higher raiding.  Also they have instanced raiding now.  Nagafen, Takanon, Vex Thal, etc. is all instanced now so we can actually raid more casually at a set schedule without having to constant sock and compete.  Sounds fun.  It's currently at Ykesha so level 65 is the game.

If there is interest maybe a few us can role there and have some fun; maybe others already there?

Okay so I have been poking around both Agnarr Server and Corinav server to kind of see what's up and if any old friends there.  

So as I said before Agnarr is an era locked server that will more or less always been Planes of Power era EverQuest, technically it stops at Lost Dungeons of Norrath, but Plane of Time will always be the premier end game zone on the server.  

There is also Corinav which is pretty much a regular TLP.  Each expansion opens up every 12 weeks and there is no voting so they just open up.  It's currently on Kunark so it's at pretty much the beginning hat might be fun to start if people want to start a new guild or something or join an existing one.  

On Agnarr there is a guild called Imperium Dues, they seem to be Australian mostly, but that is the main guild that plays at that time of day.  On Corniav there is a guild called the Eastern Coalition which is the main guild on that server for Asian/Austrailian prime time.  So it's possible to join those servers and join an existing guild if we can't find other friends.  

For me, I decided to roll on Agnarr for now, my character's name is Sophiee.  I would be open to playing on Corinav if others are but Agnarr seems like a better fit for me for now.  

When we raided on Vulak'Aerr in RIP we got to experience pretty much everything in Velious and Luclin.  When we raided on Lockjaw with Peace of Formosa Ex, we did pretty much all of Classic and Kunark.  So between those server's I have been able to see pretty much all of old school EQ pre-elemental; which is why Agnarr is appealing to me.  I have never seen the Plane of Time, that's the thing in EQ I have never done but want to do, so I figure joining in on Agnarr will give me that opportunity.  

Like I said, I'm totally open to rolling on Corinav as well and playing there instead if it's with my old friends.  With instanced raiding and 12 week expansion unlocks we will get to the planes soon enough and I can experience them then with everyone else.  

Anyway if you want to send me a tell or mail message in game that's where I will be.  Agnarr.Sophiee.  Would love to see some of you guys again.  You're like my EQ family!

Maladie at Agnarr TLP server ???

Dear friends,
    Ayu,trop, me and a few other rips are currently playing in coirnav server, eastern coalition guild. This guild raid every Monday, Thursday and Sunday night. We always have full raid in sunday night. And around 50 on the other raid night.
The guild leader is definitely awesome, he has been able to forge all the members from Asia, oceanic and USA together, we have already finished all the boss in this era and farming them weekly, if you read this post please send a tell to danight, ayudru or astrology. We will be happy to hear from you.

Astrology 是 以前VD 那位??

This astrology is trop ph

返回列表