免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

帳號被關閉,急需幫忙,不知道要如何作

hi  all:
我有一個mag 帳號, id:iammagb 於昨天12/28 凌晨約03:00玩到  9:00 ,後來要再玩時 就不能玩了

出現一段訊息:
this account has been close , please try another account or contact customer service for more information

目前連帳號都無法login ,請問要如何跑流程,我英文不怎麼行 ,請大家幫幫忙

~~以上~~~  我這幾天晚上都要上班,只有白天會上

本帖最後由 varizon 於 2011-12-30 10:52 編輯

To Lam :
我忘了要重新設定 Password and Secret question 需要個人私密資料,信用卡的部份,雖然你已經停掉了但是還是可以提供資料,這個個人太過隱私的部份,我這邊不操作由你那邊提供就好。

Following these Setp ;
1.開Dru 帳號上去,輸入 /petition 會跳出一個視窗,
有四個反白選項請選:
In Game Support

Product / Category : 請選Everquest , Everquest Account  下面其他的你應該都看的懂
Subject :I got some seriously problem about MY Second Account
Question :
(下面是內容
Firstly,
When I trying login account This morning , i got a Massage
((this account has been close , please try another account or contact customer service for more information )) Does it mean that my account has been banned or something wrong ?

Secondly,
I can't remember about my secret answer to Reset New Password of My second account

Provide all information of my account for reference and reset a new secret Question /answer
Account username : (xxxxx) <--- 這個是讓你key in 妳那個有問題帳號名稱
1.Last four digits of the credit card used to bill the account as well as the name on that card & the COMPLETE billing address:  <--信用卡末四碼 + 信用卡英文名子+當初註冊的帳單英文住址

2 Account / Registration Key (usually found on the back of your CD case or on the instruction manual): <-- 這個不用提供 刪掉 =
3. Real Name: <-- 妳的真實姓名
4.E-mail Address: <--- 信箱位置
5.Station Username:  <--- station 帳號名稱 其實就是你的遊戲帳號名子 不可能不一樣 ~
6.Birthdate: <--- 生日

New secret question: ((()))) <-- 挑選你要的問題
Answer : ((())) <-- 該問題的回答
What is your fathers middle name?
What is your pets name?
What is your favorite hobby/past time?
What is your favorite historical figure?
What is your fathers occupation?
What is your favorite song?
Who was your childhood Hero?
What is your favorite book or movie?

本帖最後由 varizon 於 2011-12-30 10:52 編輯

2# varizon

正式內容應該是這樣 ...

Subject :I got some seriously problem about MY Second Account
Question :
(下面是內容
Firstly,
When I trying login account This morning , i got a Massage
((this account has been close , please try another account or contact customer service for more information )) Does it mean that my account has been banned or something wrong ?

Secondly,
I can't remember about my secret answer to Reset New Password of My second account

Provide all information of my account for reference and reset a new secret Question /answer
Account username : p1234567
1.Last four digits of the credit card used to bill the account as well as the name on that card & the COMPLETE billing address: 4444, dan ba wan
2 Account / Registration Key (usually found on the back of your CD case or on the instruction manual): <-- 不用提供 刪掉
3. Real Name: <-- 妳的真實姓名
4.E-mail Address: <--- 信箱位置
5.Station Username:  <--- station 帳號名稱 其實就是你的遊戲帳號名子 不可能不一樣 ~
6.Birthdate: <--- 生日

New secret question: What is your favorite song?
Answer : fall in love

3# varizon

信寄出去了 ,目前停在這個階段:
Your Question has been Submitted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for your submitting your question,Use this reference number for follow up:#111230-000138
A member of our support  team will get back to u soon.
if u need to update your question,click the service history tab and select the question to open and update it
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~以上~~~沒了~~~
然後去我信箱等回信嗎??

4# Guest from 59.115.76.x

剛收到這封信:
i got some seriously problem about my second account [Incident: 111230-000138]2011/12/30(五) 上午10:58
寄件者: "SOE Customer Support" <soesupport@soe.sony.com>

We have received your request, and a member of our support staff will respond to your question shortly.
To access your question from our support site, click here.
==>我先去點喔

5# Guest from 59.115.76.x

我先回這樣:
hi, i ues another station username: minenghappy login , that second username:pg07251110 , still cannt login the game or station

That  mail is my game-guild leader help me to translator, because my english isnot very good,so maybe send the mail to back will waiting my game-guild leader help me to translator.
Question :
when 12/29 in the aternoon , i want to login the game, but i find i cannt do it,and i get some massage( use the sceond account :pg07251110)
donnt know how to do, i can play my second account
but i already pay the gmae money :
the money massage is :
Purchase Confirmation  
pg07251110,
Thank you for your recent order. This e-mail serves as your receipt for a purchase, ENG YUNG MIN.

Please note that you can view your payment history in Station Launcher by selecting Account Menu > Payment History.

GAME PASSES   
EverQuest Subscription
Next charge of $119.88 occurs on 12/27/12 (plus applicable taxes)  $119.88  
Order Total:   
Tax:  $0.00  
Order Total:  $119.88  

Sony Online Entertainment LLC
http://www.soe.com

You will automatically be charged the above amount for the number of months purchased until you cancel. You can cancel by logging into your SOE account and selecting "Game Pass Info" then "Cancel;" if you do that, your Game Pass will be cancelled at the end of the period in which you cancel your account, but nothing will be refunded to you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

他在收到之後就會開始處理,所以你多回一次了~ Varent 跟TW的遊戲公司不一樣,他們內部追蹤信件系統很有規則的
我之所以不寫細節只提問題是因為 ~ 那樣子簡單,清楚,你的問題他們才好處理,你描述一堆反而容易會搞混掉他們的方向

7# varizon

嗯 ,所以現在就等回信嗎??

8# Guest from 59.115.79.x

另外沒box 實在有點難升級,請要自己要邀請自己要如何用 ??

9# MINENG

已完成~~感謝varizon 幫忙

返回列表